Minimal Responsive Business Template

I saw you like a lot simple templates that can be easily modified and customized, so I decide to create a new minimal template. I think this is one of my best templates, I fixed few issues that users submitted (thank you all for your feedback!), and also adapted the fixes to most of my other templates.
As my other templates, SmartOne has lots of in-built features that may very useful for most of you.

Main Features of Smart One Minimal Template

  • Easy to setup in-built jQuery slideshow
  • Responsive web design (works well with iPhone and iPad)
  • Different module styles and lots of module positions
  • Social icons included (can be replaced easily if needed)
  • Easy to setup, just follow the documentation
  • Upload your logo image easily or use text logo instead
  • Use it for free on your personal website or for your client’s site

Module Positions: